diversify staff and experience global perspectives
Diversify your staff and experience global perspectives. Exchange visitor programs are ideal for internationally-minded organizations. Participants bring new knowledge, expertise and global perspective to your business cultivating a dynamic and culturally diverse work environment. The exchange visitor programs include interns up to 12 months, trainees up to 18 months and certain programs meet a need for temporary or seasonal staff which include work & travel and camp counselors. SPI offers a talented selection of international candidates with a wide variety of skills and knowledge. SPI staff pre screen the candidates and provides support throughout the programs to both the participants and the host organizations. Your company may also contact SPI with a candidate that you have selected.
Host an Intern/trainee
- Interns and Trainees are dedicated, educated and skilled students and young professionals in all industries that bring an international perspective to your business.
- SPI works with your company to create a customized training placement plan.
- SPI provides guidance and support throughout the exchange program to the candidates and your organization.
Host a Work & Travel Participant
Fill your seasonal hiring need and diversify your workplace. International university students are permitted to work and travel throughout the US for up to four months.
- Host organization are required to have seasonal hiring needs and an interest in cultural exchange
- Job requirements include Full-time positions (minimum of 32 hours per week) for up to four months
- SPI pre-screens participants for English proficiency
Types of businesses include: Retail Store, Restaurants, Hotels, Amusement & Water Parks
host a camp counselor
- International high school grads, university students, and teachers serve as counselors sharing their culture and ideas with camps in the US for up to four months.
- SPI works closely with your camp to understand your mission, goals, preferences, and campers to find you the best fit when hiring dedicated international staff.
- The exchange program provides a life-changing experience for both your campers and counselors.
- Add diversity and a global perspective to camp life.